Fee payment Policy
For the service to provide the families with information regarding fee structure and Centrelink entitlements.
The management of the Service reserves the right to establish the fee for service based upon an annual budget designed to meet the requirements of maintaining a high quality childcare service.
- A bond of $200 per child is payable on enrolment; with no more than $500 per family.
- Fees are payable weekly, in advance.
- Overdue accounts will incur a $10 administration fee weekly until the account is up to date.
- Families may arrange with Management to pay weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly in advance.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or via internet banking. A charge equivalent to that charged by the bank will apply to dishonoured cheques as well as the original fee. All future payments will be by cash.
- A receipt will be issued that complies with all Government regulatory bodies. Receipts are sent by email or printed on request.
- Families will be given fee reminder if their account is in arrears. Unpaid fees more than 2 weeks in arrears will mean forfeiture of the child’s position in the service. You may arrange an alternative payment plan with Approved Provider in cases of short term hardship.
- Termination of enrolment requires two week’s notice in writing or fees paid in lieu of notice. (This must be given by Friday, as per government system, we cannot end an enrolment mid-week)
- Fees are payable for the whole period the child is enrolled and include public holidays, school holidays, sick days and any other absence from the child’s booked day.
- A late fee of $1 per minute will apply after 6:30pm.
- A laundry fee of $2 applies to families that consistently forget to bring sheets and hats.
- A fee of $1 per nappy applies if not supplied.
Reviewed and agreed upon by all staff December, 2019
Sourced from Management